Last updated: January 10, 2021
«Clients & Finances» is an app that helps you scheduling appointments and recording clients by small business professionals working in the service industry.
First, it is important to know that «Clients & Finances» does not share your data with any third party! We take privacy and data security very seriously. We are committed to transparent and secure data processing. We believe in the right of our customers to know which data is collected, for what purpose and also in the right of our customers to control this data and remove it if they so wish.
We do not process any special categories of personal data, i.e. we do not process any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Details of the Permissions and data access required by the app and how they are used
Contacts list. You can give the app access to your contacts to facilitate the formation of your customer database. Your imported contacts are stored locally on your device and can be transferred to our Service and to your other devices if you register with our Service. Information about your contacts, like ANY OTHER, is not transferred to third parties.
Calendar. You can give the app access to your calendars.
Internal/external storage. Access to the SD card is required to store log files, import data from files into the application, and attach your photos or other files to app data. They are not sent outside of your device.
If you want to synchronize application data with our server or your other devices, then you need to provide the following access:
We care about the security of your data, so whenever you register on our Service or change your password, we will send you a confirmation code by email.
What personal data is collected from the people who use the app?
- the information which device you are using
- when you create account, Service store your email address, password (in encrypted form) and timestamp
- to provide certain services like data sync across devices or data backup, we store the information provided by the user on our server
However we delete all this information when user request for account deletion
- Service may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information
How is your information used?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- to personalize or customize your experience and services, and to improve the overall quality of «Client & Finances» Service
- usage of data to improve our application in order to better serve you
- to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- to follow up application bug or crash investigation or to develop new features and services
- we may use your name, email address, how you interact with our Support, to resolve questions you may have about our Support and to follow up with you about your experience
- we may use any information you provide us over the email conversation or in surveys you answer for us and combine them with answers from other customers in order to better understand our Support and how we may improve them
- by using the Service, the user gives unconditional consent to personal data collection and processing
The User’s personal data can be deleted if the User has not used the Service for 365 days.
We take following security measures to protect and secure your information:
- data from app to our backed server is transferred over HTTPS which is secured and encrypted using SSL
- access of backend Service using secure authenticated tokens
- sensitive data like password detail is stored in encrypted form and even we can’t read that
Information regarding use of Google API Services
The app has the ability to use Google Drive to save attachments (such as photos and other files), as well as transfer these attachments to your other devices. This ensures the synchronization of attachments in the app and their safety and restoration in case of reinstallation of the app. Attachments are stored only on your device(s) and Google Drive. They are not transferred to our backend server. To use this feature, you have to grant the app the appropriate permission to use the Google Drive API service. We use Google Play services and Google Sign-In to identify your Google account. Having gained access to your data, we use only e-mail, which is stored in the app and is used only for identification in Google Drive. The app creates only one folder on your Google Drive for storing attachments and in no way uses your other files and folders that are stored on your Google Drive.
We do not sell, rent, or lease any of your information to third parties.
The Service is not directed to persons under 13. «Clients & Finances» does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an account on the Service. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Analytics for Firebase
We need this service to understand how our app is used so that we can improve your experience.
The Analytics needs the data for anonymized information related to first launches, device information, application opens, application updates, geography (region), In-app Purchases, number of sessions, number of users, operating systems, session duration, usage data, and anonymized user id.
Firebase Cloud Messaging
Service uses a cross-platform messaging solution to send push notifications to you via our app and notify that data is available to sync.